Terms, Conditions, Refund and Cancelation Policy
These Terms and Conditions apply to any travel products and/or services purchased from Nera Event, and govern the contractual relationship between you and Nera Event with respect to any such travel products and/or services
- Authors of accepted papers are invited to register, make payment, attend and present their research paper at one of the conference sessions.
- Payment is required for each individual author in multi authors’ proceedings if each authors want to attend the conference and receive attendance certificate. Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form.
- Each applicant can submit and present up to 2 abstracts.
- In order to make payments through our Online Payment System, an Acceptance letter to the conference should be previously obtained from the Organization Committee.
- Completing the payment process for the registration does not guarantee any interested parties that they will receive an Acceptance or Invitation letter upon payment. (Please do not make any payment without obtaining visa (if required). Conference Organization Committee doesn’t provide any kind of visa support letter or service. For the participants of the conference only Acceptance Letter will be provided upon the approval of their abstracts.
- If the participation fee is not paid during the determined period of time, the abstracts and the full text proceedings will not be included into the conference program.
- Filing requests for Refund/Cancellation is available only 30 days prior to 1st day of the conference. The fee will be refunded within 15 working days starting of the 1st day of the conference after a 20% cut-off. Refund requests will not be taken into consideration when there is less than 30 days to the conference.
- Cancelations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancelation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. These above policies apply to all registered participants.
- Nera Event reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If Nera Event cancels an event, registrants will be offered refund after a 20% cut-off. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, Nera Event has the right to transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- Nera Event cannot be held responsible of changes and cancelations beyond our control such as vis major situations such as war, strike, riot, crime, state of emergency, hurricane, flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, etc.